The American Forage and Grassland Council (AFGC)
The American Forage and Grassland Council (AFGC) is dedicated to advancing the use of forage as a prime feed resource. Our members represent the academic community, producers, private industry, institutes and foundations. Together, they unite in a common cause to promote and develop the forage industry.
Progressive Forage Grower Magazine (read more)
The Forage Leader AFGC's Newsletter (read current edition)
- 2014 Grazing Conference Thursday August 21 Penn National Race Course
- AFGC 2015 Annual Conference, January 11-14 in St. Louis, MO (brochure) (register online)
- Alabama Cooperative Extension System Offering Forage Focus Webinars
- See all Upcoming Events
- Progressive Forage Grower Magazine (read current edition)
- The Forage Leader AFGC's Newsletter (read current edition)
- If you are an AFGC Member in good standing and would like to receive a print copy of The Forage Leader click here
Watch the AFGC Video Channel
- What is the American Forage and Grassland Council
- BMR 6 Sorghums "My Cows Love It"
- Using Brachytic Dwarf BMR Forage Sorghums to Bridge the Extremes
- Herbicides Options for Forage Sorghums
- John Baylor Tribute "A tribute to a true pioneer, leader, and legend"