The American Forage and Grassland Council (AFGC)
The American Forage and Grassland Council (AFGC) is dedicated to advancing the use of forage as a prime feed resource. Our members represent the academic community, producers, private industry, institutes and foundations. Together, they unite in a common cause to promote and develop the forage industry.
The Forage Leader AFGC's Newsletter (read current edition)
- Southern Section American Society of Animal Science, February 1 (more info)
- Alabama Cooperative Extension System Offering Forage Focus Webinars (more info)
- Ohio Forage and Grasslands Council 2015 Annual Meeting "Take the Next Step” February 6, 2015 (more info)
- 35th Kentucky Alfalfa Conference February 26, 2015 (more info)
- Southwest Missouri Spring Forage Conference March 3, 2015 (more info)
- See all Upcoming Events
- The Forage Leader AFGC's Newsletter (read current edition)
Watch the AFGC Video Channel
- What is the American Forage and Grassland Council
- BMR 6 Sorghums "My Cows Love It"
- Using Brachytic Dwarf BMR Forage Sorghums to Bridge the Extremes
- Herbicides Options for Forage Sorghums
- John Baylor Tribute "A tribute to a true pioneer, leader, and legend"